Never use your microwave again after reading these facts!
Once the cutting edge of kitchen technology, is the microwaves time finally up?
Many holistic health experts agree that microwaves actually DO pose a danger to you and your family, and urge you to throw your away and opt for more natural cooking methods instead.
When they were first introduced, many people were rightly concerned about bringing a piece of radioactive technology into their homes, but as with everything the general public just got used to how weird the microwave is.
Put my food into this metal box and zap it with radiation until it is boiling hot? Sure!
If you are old enough to remember when they first introduced, you will remember warnings about not standing in front of the microwave when it is on, to avoid catching the radiation that escapes.
Now research is showing that not only are microwaves dangerous to your health, but that they actually reduce the amount of nutrients that you get from the food afterwards.
A study conducted by the Spanish government found that vegetables cooked in a microwave lost around 97% of the nutrients that protect against coronary heart conditions.
Microwaves can even alter the toxicity of your food. The Comparative Study of Food Prepared Conventionally and in the Microwave Oven states:
“Artificially produced microwaves, including those in ovens, are produced from alternating current and force a billion or more polarity reversals per second in every food molecule they hit. Production of unnatural molecules is inevitable. Naturally occurring amino acids have been observed to undergo isomeric changes (changes in shape morphing) as well as transformation into toxic forms, under the impact of microwaves produced in ovens.”
Real Farmacy published the following facts which are enough to turn anyone away from the microwave forever.
12 scary facts about microwave ovens
1. A breakdown of the human “life-energy field” in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side-effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration
2. A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas
3. A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism
4. A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic (metabolic breakdown) processes into the blood serum from the digestive process
5. Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum (the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside)
6. A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses (nerve centers) both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems
7. Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system (the system which controls the function of consciousness)
8. A long term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment
9. Long lasting residual effects of magnetic “deposits” were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system
10. A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females
11. Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields
12. Because of this brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range emissive field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.